Thursday, December 6, 2012

BLOGGER ISSUES

Apologies for posts that show up but aren't there and comments that have been deleted, or show that I replied and the replies are missing.


Blogger assures me they are working on the issue.

UPDATE:  Seems to be working now, but I lost all the comments I had replied to last night from the last few days, so bear with me as I re-reply (I don't think that's a real word, ha).  I also lost some comments on a post I had today, and the post wasn't being indexed (whatever THAT means) so I had to re-post.  Those comments were lost but I can cut and paste them from a copy I made before I deleted and re-posted. 

It's always something.

6 comments:

  1. Now that brings back memories.

    Blogger has started to suck many more lemons. Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It did! In all fairness, they did help get me back up and running, but it's a pain in the, er, blog, when it does happen. :-)

      Delete
  2. Others are having issues with photos. I think they're letting the little kids play with their HTML code again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, so THAT'S what happened! Ha. Yeah, photos I saw on some other blogs were acting up. My photos worked fine but the posts and comments were not. Who knows. I just need to keep it backed up I suppose.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Don't you hate it? It's so frustrating. It works fine for a long time, so I hope it's just an occasional glitch.

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!