Friday, April 22, 2011

BACK TO THE FARM

Yardwork
Tomorrow, Saturday, it's back out to the farm for some more work.  Since Sunday is Easter, I think we're going to stay in the city and relax
 (check back Sunday, I just might be posting some photos!).
But in the meantime, I've got a goal list for tomorrow's work.

Cleaning out two old flower beds around a couple of trees in the front yard; removing the last of the trash that needs to be removed/recycled; taking up the carpet in the bathroom; and if I have time after that, I want to go around the house and clean all the windows, inside and out. 

As always, I'll take lots of pictures before and after...
Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. You coming to my house when you're done? I have plenty to do around the yard too!! Nice work on the potting shed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!